Birth ROCKS Bournemouth runs every month in Charminster and consists of 4 evening sessions:
My popular 121 sessions are also available in the comfort of your own home if this is preferable or more convenient for you.
What you can expect:
Limited to 4 couples, the course is informal and informative. The sessions are very interactive with plenty of opportunity to talk through your individual circumstances and make sure you leave feeling ready for a birth that ROCKS! What makes Birth ROCKS different?
Is it for you? Take a look at the Birth ROCKS Philosophy.
- Birth ROCKS is suitable for any stage of pregnancy but is particularly aimed from 28 weeks+.
- We’ll chat before the course so that I can make sure to include all content that’s relevant to you
- Small, informal groups and short, interactive sessions
- Held in a relaxed, calm and safe environment.
- We aim to help expectant parents to gain a natural birth as far as possible, and to equip them with the tools to deal with whatever birth situation they may have.
PLUS special discounts on baby products including newborn photography when you book.
Further 121 support, including doula services is available and a discount is offered on the course when booking me as your doula.